Thursday, April 10, 2008

Want Easy Money?
Get paid to blog.
earn $6 to $60 per post.

http://www.smorty.com/?B=7429



Register now !! =)

Sorry guys,Im in a hurry today, My aunt and cousin is here already.later night again ~

[edited]//haha....Hi,its not yet evening,Its still afternoon.My aunt and cousin were out with my mom.I stayed at home.heehee..You know..I got a really funny happening today.you know what..Its like this.actually my Auntie gave me a 1000 pesos because Im already graduate.then I said to her "yes" and then I bowed to her!Then she asks me "Kana di le bow kangua ?gua um si Buddha la" or in english "Why are you bowing to me?I am not a Buddha."haha...I bowed at her,cos' ..Did you watched any korean movies?surely yes,haha..Isn't that when you receive something they will bow ?heheh.I got it from the korean...Then I have a slight laugh only.When I went to my room, I laugh a lot.hahaha.[/edited]\\later again lah~

Im back agian ~wooohhh . umm..I and my cousin watched TV. My eyes were hurted because of the electricfan and after that I went to the room for a while to take a shower then I ate a Tempura while watching TV. Then umm..that's all.haha.til' now my eyes still hurt =( .My auntie and cousin will be already back to Manila tomorrow they will be waking up early to go to the airport at 4:00 am.And I ,surely, still sleep at all.As nowdayaws summer,I wake up very late .obviously because its summer.haha.

Lately, I just realized that summer is even better than school days although my summer '08 is quite bored yet I can wake up late and sleep late not like school days always sleep early and wake up early and sometimes headache appeares ,cos' of a alot of exams in one day..phew,at least relaxation. =) Sometimes then when im bored I read books.I want to have a summer class actually. but , I just dont know where. =p Actually I've plan to earn money this summer 2008 eh,I hope I could earn!earn!earn money this summer 2008.hihi...=p



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



*hEnn!e* @ 8:19 PM