Saturday, April 5, 2008
Survey only.

hello bloggers, I have nothing to post here. o_o I dont have any happenings today, I just stayed at home for the whole day ,as usual. hehe. bored. :o oh,hehe.I and my brother made an ice cream !!yum yum.. hehe.The flavor is strawberry!Last time,We made cookies and cream.whee.~


Ok, just a survey for now. really bored.

1. Who knows the real you?
* me, myself and i. :D

2. When was the last time you went
out?
* just yesterday. :)

3. If you could kiss anyone who would
it be?
* haha. :p

4. What song are you listening now?
* Ai Mei [which ur listening now in my blog]

5. who does it remind you of?
*mei you ren. x-x

6. Last movie you watched?
* R.P

7. Who of your friends live closest
to you?
* Kathereene and Bea

8. Where is your fav. shop for clothes?
* a lot!

9. Do you know how 2 drive.??
* nope.

10. What did you do yesterday?
* uhmm...

11. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
* nope.

12. Do you trust your friends?
* of course. what are friends for? :p

13. Who was the last person to call
you?
* my brother.

14.What annoys you?
* many.

15. Do you want multiple piercings?
* nope.Im allergic eh.

16. Your fave song in your player?
* go on girl, with you, hate that i
love you, etc. :p

17. Last time you went to the mall?
* forgot

18. What was the last thing you ate?
* ice cream!!

19. Which of your friends would make
the best roommate?
* -

20. Last thing you purchased?
* I forgot..

21. Last vacation you were in?
* in Cebu.

22. Do people ever spell your name
wrongly?
* sometimes.

24. Who was the last friend you
hugged?
* my mom and friend at the
same time.

25. Which celeb are you eye candying?
* Wu Zun.

26. What's next on your wishlist?
* To have my own laptop.

27. Which band's concert would you
want to watch?
* dont know.

28. What colour are your nails?
* I dont have any colour in my nails.

29. Date down a special day for you?
* nope. :)

30. In just one word, describe
yourself.
* GODFEARING! :D

I just grab that survey in the bulletin friendster.
.Oh nothing to say anymore,tomorrow again .=p

Labels: ,



*hEnn!e* @ 7:05 PM