Wednesday, April 9, 2008

woow.I was able to computer again .XD yay!I am really bored. I dont have any topics for today.so I end my story today.LOL.I will continue later night...naah..huhu.I am really sad because on April 13 my mom will be going to U.S ..huhu..for one month.I will miss her so much.I am really sad right now. =( super sad.*sigh* later again.

Hello~ Im back !! I did nothing this day,haha!anways, Im going to share you some verses nalang for this day.
I enjoy Christ.I am going to follow the Father. !!Praise the Lord !
As I read
here there says that "It is easy to lose sight of Jesus in the midst of all our activity for Him. " yes, it is really true, right?naah.We must be in spirit.Sometimes,I am not in the spirit too . :(
oh,anyways here are some verses :


A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24

Make no friendship with a man given to anger,nor go with a wrathful man,or you will learn his ways and find a snare for yourself.
Proverbs 22:24-25

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls for he has no one to help him up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
John 15:12-15

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
Hebrews 1:3





I think this will end now, oh, My auntie Jocelyn[koko] and my cousin Niandra will be here tomorrow @ house.They will be going to stay here for one night and go back to Manila the following day,April 11.My cousin will be going with my Auntie because..umm..for a vacation!haha.sabay na siya ng mama ko when coming back to zamboanga on May 13th. :p.Auntie told me if I will accompanied my cousin to go @ Manila too,but I refuse.haha!I dont like eh.I rather stay at home nalang.hihi. a lot of reasons in my mind why rather stay at home than going Manila.haha! :p bye! nyts~


*hEnn!e* @ 11:10 PM