Sunday, April 6, 2008

wooah!!Yesterday I slept late it was around 2 am and I woke up today at 11am.wooah! :)Lunch time,I had eaten the ice cream!yummy. I have no any snapshots,sorry.. well, nothing happend this day,lol.I will continue writing my thoughts later,Its too early to write and have nothing to say. Im bored actually,so Im blogging to kill my boredomness.hihi.well,c'ya later and I will continue updating later evening and gotta bloghop later evening. c'ya !!

[edited]errr,actually while ago I made a long post already,but darn it was lost power.errr..anyways, I and my brothers played badminton this afternoon.two on two[doubles] hehee. We did not count the points. ^^,dont know who’s the winner.hehe.It was really tiring ,for one hour i think we played..I think I will sleep late today,well,depends if im sleepy already or not.haha!tomorrow,my hair will be trim.huhu.I hope not.haha!Since tomorrow I and my mom will be out I am planning to buy a dvd to kill my boredom here.hehe..yupps!!I miss my friends so much ,esp. close friends and true friend?well,sort of..ahh!absolutely true.hihi..She is the only one who know all my secrets and of course she also shares her secrets to me and always a promise not to spread to anyone!She've been my close since grade 5.umm.actually,little bit close only when were still grade 5 and then when we reach grade 6 we've become more closer and became a best buds because of sitmates.As I've discover to her attitude she is such a caring person not only caring but also she will protect her friend.not all friends are like that,right?Some people will not much care you not like her.I thanked God for giving me such a person like her.hehe.I've got a lot of memorable times, I also remembered one time at the bandroom I did something really funny and i thought no one knows it.She saw it actually,haha.And she said "Hennie,ano un?nakita ko yun" sort of like that...haha!I laught a lot.hehe.&& there's a lot of funny embarassing moment && a lot of memorable moments which I will never forget it in my heart. alam ko mabasa mo toh!^^,sana if hs na tayo,or whenever nagkita pa man tayo somewhere magpansin ka ha!hehe...By the way,I haven't mention her name pala..Her name was Kathereene Apatan.....also,I and my friend Cindee also got a funny embarassing secret only.hehe.really super funny bah.Whenever I will think of that I will laugh.I thank God for having me such a great and nice friends in school.And I hope when Im in new school I hope I will be having a trusted friend there! :).I got a lot of memories in my school bah~ .ermm..actually,I've posted while ago is more longer than this eh.well,nevermind la~post is so much long na neh.Bye bye!tomorrow again.Its already 11 in the evening.whoo..still not sleepy,Im gonna watch tv na!bye.[/edited]
sorry if my english suck~ :(

Labels: , ,



*hEnn!e* @ 1:00 PM