Friday, April 4, 2008
update!!

Yahooo!!Na update ko na rin yung blogspot koh !! I need link exchange ^^, If you are interested to link exchange with me just leave me a message in my tagboard. =>
Yay.I will be a HighSchool student already ,I will meet new faces .I will meet the new school.lol anyways, although school did not start yet I am a little bit nervous already cos' I dont have any friends there.uhmm.actually,I have ,but....We're not that close eh. nah.Im just really shy. ^.^ Do you know what floor my room is?5th floor o_o The school is really big ,I went there once actually it was last year because we have a Math contest and it was happened took at ADZU.I will go there again on Tuesday with my mom to submit the requirements...Anyways,Can I ask something about blogspot?Where can I find to add a new page here? :) hehe..Thanks ^^.


*hEnn!e* @ 5:40 PM