Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This afternoon I and my mom went to ADZU to pass to requirements,we went to find Mr.Araneta[the councilor]to submit the requirements. When we arrived at ADZU[hs building] we suddenly met him near the bulletin,I think he will go somewhere else,since he saw us he said "OHH HENNIE" ..[shocks,he knew my name.hhaha] Then we went to his office and sat there and submitted the requirements. He shaked my hands and said "Welcome to Ateneo Hennie,You are now an Atenean" then I smiled.He looked at my card and said : "wow,94 huh." Then after that,I want to explore explore /walk around the school.haha.My mom sat at the chair and waited for me cos' I went around.Then I went to the bulletin and look for a while.There, were the undergraduates students who were promoted to the next level. .I am gloomy because my brother wasn't able to pass the NAT exam at ADZU?I think.because his name daw wasn't there..Then the teacher "daw" told him that :"you come here on April 12" . but my mom will go at ADZU tomorrow and will be talking to the dean[sorry if wrong spelling]. I always pray to my brother's NAT exam you know...*sigh* Maybe God has a plan why he wasn't able to pass.hayss.I hope the dean will give my brother a chance,because my brother really try his best to get a good grades..Pray always,and dont stop.. =3 .....:p I know its hard to accept the pain,but we must never stop to achieve our goals and always pray. !!! I think I will not be blogging for couples of day.naah~Can't leave without blogging...huhuh...miss yaaaH! haha.NOT SURE huh.I might blog again or not tomorrow.uhhh.. laaalala...

[edited] Kathereene says she's currently Religious...weeee.hooray..I am so happy for her.I hope she continues to enjoy God and continue to follow him forever. :) Praise the Lord ! I need Christ so much.I seek for him..
Living for Jesus a life that is true, Striving to please Him in all that I do..Yielding allegiance , glad-hearted and free, This is the pathway of blessing for me.. :]


nyt nyt ~
end for this day ~
Not sure if I will be blogging tomorrow bah~


Still not sleepy XD


[/edited]

Labels: , , , , , ,



*hEnn!e* @ 8:30 PM