Sunday, April 27, 2008
TAGged!

I got tagged from Sis Cath.

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? 27
2. What color do you like most? Green
3. Have you ever shoplifted? No.
4. What is your greatest fear? When I die.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My skin
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do? iiyak.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Family and Friends
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? The half of it I'll share for my family and donate some on church and the rest keep it on the bank. =)
9. What do you love the most last year (2007)? umm..forgot.hihi
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: Kind.Nice.Friendly.
11. How do you cope with boredom? editing images.surfing the net.reading
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I dont know.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? backstabbers people.
14. What is your ambition? success. =D
15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?gusto ko pupunta ako sa KOREAN/Taiwan.
16. How did you celebrate new year? With my family.
17. What book do you like the most? Math.
18. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? Light and Darkness.
19. What would u prefer the most, blogging or cuddling? Blogging.
20. How old are you? going to be 13 this May 5.


I'll tag nxt time......... =p
I want to update my pink-posh.com already yet the server is down =( so sad.
anyways,
I joined a domain contest ------





*hEnn!e* @ 4:38 AM