Wednesday, April 30, 2008
tagged again..hihih

Got tagged by Cath again.=D
Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about himself/herself.
2. Bloggers tagged need to write ten things and post the rules.
3. At the end of the blog, you need to choose ten people you’re going to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to comment to their site that they’re tagged.
—-
1. I love number 12.I just dont know why. haha!
2. I love taking pics esp. group pics. =D
3. I love watching Taiwanese and Korean Drama
4. I like sports esp. badminton and volleyball.
5. I like Math and Science.hooray!
6. I hate Filipino Subject a lot.! I really get low grades.
7. I love meeting new friends.
8. I love soundtrip.yahhoo!esp. mga chinese songs/
9. I like watching tv.ung mga chinese channels.
10. I love blogging.

II.
Tagged by Cath again. hihi..

NAME 10 THINGS THAT STARTS WITH LETTER S
1. Soap
2. Shampoo
2. Skirt
3. Slum book
4. Stickers
5. Sardines =)
6. Soda
7. Shakeys ? hihihi.
8. Stamp
9. Sandals
10. Shoes



bye~ audition mode muna ako.hihi..sorry ah..... =o


*hEnn!e* @ 8:13 AM